After the splinter is out, wash the area with soap and water. Pat the area dry. Don't rub. Apply antibiotic ointment.
Bandage the cut if it is likely to get dirty. See your health care provider if there is inflammation or pus, or if the splinter is deeply embedded. Also, seek medical attention if the splinter is in your eye or close to it. Auerbach PS. In: Auerbach PS, ed. Medicine for the Outdoors.
Ubisoft Spain posts a mysterious Splinter Cell tweet
Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; Foreign-body removal. Urgent Care Medicine Secrets. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; chap That's not a hole that Sam Fisher can fill by himself, but it'd be a start. Gamestop also gave the rumor mill a good crank when it said in September that a new Splinter Cell game is " on the horizon ," although that reference has since been deleted from the glowy-goggles product listing.
Of course, all of this could also be nothing more than a little bit of a hype-nudge to remind everyone that Ubisoft still holds the rights to the franchise and might do something with it someday.
- Translations From the Manic Heart: The Poems of Eliott James.
- For Goodness Sake: Religious Schools and Education for Democratic Citizenry (Social Theory, Education, and Cultural Change)!
- Sign up, it's free!;
- I Am a Man with Fibromyalgia -- the Invisible Disease.
- Splinter Society.
- How to get a splinter out?
- Subscribe to the VICE newsletter.!
For one thing, the image in the tweet is not new, but comes from the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Splinter Cell crossover. Hope dies hard, though, and I'd very much like to be playing a new, Michael Ironside-starring Splinter Cell sooner rather than later.
Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. Today's muffled thump comes courtesy of the Ubisoft Spain Twitter feed, which put this up earlier today: Hace falta entender la oscuridad para poder hacerle frente Andy Chalk.
- Germanys War and the Holocaust: Disputed Histories.
- What Happens If You Don't Take Out a Splinter? | Live Science?
- Distributed Object Architectures with CORBA (SIGS: Managing Object Technology).
- Rubber Recycling!
- Naturally, Charlie.
- Reborn: The Born Trilogy.
- Ubisoft Is Teasing A New ‘Splinter Cell’ Game [Update]!
See comments. Topics Stealth.